Are you a mom who likes to buy musical toys for your toddler, then get ready to have a look at this amazing wireless bluetooth speaker, “JBL GO 2”.
It comes in a plastic outer cover. They gives 1 year warranty card, micro usb cable (for charging), quick start guide and safety sheet along with the wireless speaker.
Inside the cover, the speaker is placed in hard core plastic with a white colored base. The design in the base itself tells us about one feature of this model….”Its waterproof…”
MY EXPERIENCE WITH JBL GO 2 :-
Jbl go new version(2) have more peculiarities compared to older version. It has rounded edges which gives the advantage that it can be given to your toddler.. (You can play music from your tablet/phone and can sit peacefully). It comes in 12 different colors. It has built in, Li-ion battery that supports upto 5 hours of play time. We can also play music by plugging in audio cable. It has a noise free speaker phone which is a added benefit for us.
On the upper side, we can see the function buttons. It is placed in a beautiful way that nothing is popped out like buttons. It consists of :-
- Power button (right side) – we can simply press the button to on/off the speaker.
- Bluetooth (next to power button) – by pressing this we can enable/disable bluetooth.
- Volume control buttons ( – & + symbols) – by this we can increase and decrease the speaker volume.
- Play/ pause button – by clicking once we can play or pause the music and by double clicking this button we can move to next song in the list.
Opposite side of function buttons have four cornered projections that gives easy grip to the speaker when it is placed in any surface. And this is an advantage, that we can place it in high chair or tables while feeding or if you want to stay him away from floor (eg :- while cleaning the floor…😉)
Last but not least, charger and bluetooth connectors can be inserted in the side part where it is placed inside a gasket. Opening and closing of the gasket is really nice that your baby will love to play with this. So that is about the elaborated review of jbl go 2( new version). Older version jbl go have sharp edges, so this one is best for your baby to play, listen to music, and dance….
You can get jbl go 2 here https://amzn.to/2w0xZ2g
WHY JBL GO 2 IS TODDLER FAVOURITE :-
- It has no sharp edges, corners are rounded.
- It comes in 12 attractive colors which gives visual stimulation for kids to be attracted towards this speaker.😍
- It is wireless.
- It is waterproof. It survives and play music even if your toddler immerse it in water to a great extent. Water splashes are not at all a problem. Yeah!😃
- Function buttons are easy to use with those tiny fingers.😎
- It has good grip at the base that it can be placed in high chairs,tables,etc…
- It comes in a reasonable price.
- You can stream music from smartphone/tablet from distance that can be occupied by the bluetooth.
- It is small enough to be grabbed by your toddler.
SO GIVE IT A TRY, AND LET YOUR BABY GROOVE WITH THAT CUTE SMILE….😃